Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pepe Reina Won't Go To Man Utd



Source: Telegraph.co.uk and Goal.com
Article Type: Transfer Rumor


The Spanish custodian was the subject to speculation after his team-mate (Torres) left Merseyside for rivals Chelsea, but the highly rated keeper is set to stay after reports claim that the owners new ambitions suit his.


He reportedly told Cadena Cope (Spanish Radio Station) 


"I am happy, calm and comfortable here," he said. "[I am] looking towards the future which I reckon will bring a lot of happiness and hopefully the new project with the new American owners will be a convincing one.

"Obviously, [Rafael] Benítez brought me here but that doesn't mean that I'm unhappy with [Kenny] Dalglish, quite the opposite, I think he's the ideal man for Liverpool at this moment.

"The team is playing better and better, and we will see if we can keep this level in the matches we have left so we can earn that 5th position in order to play in Europe next year."

"It's my understanding, and based on what I've gathered from the people here, that we will be bringing in some important players, continuing to grow and hopefully in one or two years we will be in the place that Liverpool deserves to be, which is fighting for titles."

No comments:

Post a Comment

KONTERA